Sunday 8 April 2012

Daily Diary...

To the readers...
This is an extract from my journal of eight days, last year.
This was an attempt to record the daily activities with a poetic (rugged) touch...
I bring it online, trying to portrait the meager talent i posses...

28/04/2011

Not on the rocks..., not a clean shot..., i fell on my face a yard short....
bulls**t the bottoms up..., my bottoms down on the ground...!!
A mile not my limit..., I cud run a 100m no more...
gimme some  air..,, gimme me my peg(water)..,,don't lemme run..,, I beg...!!!



29/04/2011

Fighting the fury in d daybreak...

Fightng until all hopes break...

Streaks go seldom well in plain...

N I call it a day..., after i scribble in vain...!!



30/04/2011

A seldom responsibility..., a heavy duty...!!

With an aching head..., went through the tread...!!

A literature good..., a happy mood...!!

A little joke that made an offensive poke...!!

A piece of memory that made the day merry....!!

Toasting the royal wedding...!!!



01/05/2011

Morning mutiny.., work srcutiny...

Craving solitude.., trekking altitude...

A déjà vu..,, a rendez-vous...

Keeping the trend..., a cocktail weekend...!!!



02/05/2011

Buzz in the city.., lying dead...

No one to pity.., al qaida head....

Spending hours..., in sway...

Passing time..., idling away...



03/05/2011

Choosing words for this daily chore..,,

I reached at my mind's shore...

Looking for a good line..,,

That makes a wonderful rhyme...

Hard I think, for sentences that link..,,

And after the batti(dimaag ki) blinks, i finish it with a wink...!!

;)



04/05/2011

Late night at half past four..,,

Took an extensive tour...!!

Had to enter home slinking..,,

'cause everyone at that hour were sleeping...!!

Slogging through the slumber in the noon..,,

Jogging through the timber under the moon...!!

Dull..., boring day..., i wish i could find the right way...!!


05/05/2011

Yet again an extensive tour..,,

It lasted an hour more...!!

Riding pillion a bike..,,

Yelled..., needed no mike...!!

Cruising fine in quite sea..,,

With waves of joy and ecstasy...!!

2 comments: