Saturday 19 November 2011

I Found Myself

I seek You here, I seek You there...
I find You nowhere....

Deep down the lanes of yesterday, I lost You on the way...
When I woke up from my slumber, I lost the dream of summer...
And the fog fills the streets, the frost steals the leaves...
And empty roads and dead streets remain, to witness the winter and its game...
In grey skies and dark holes, My candle dies and and the flame blows...
I wait for the night to die and melting light...

I sought You here, I sought You there...
I found myself....

The Darkness was wiped and the sorrows cried, When the sun shined and the lips smiled...
The summer showed its face, with a little green's trace...
The snow vanished, the river flourished...
The roses blossomed and the doves flew, o, what a sight of peace and delight...
And the roads were full and streets got life, with flourishing folks and and their rhymes...
All turned bright when I bade my sorrows g’bye, and walked on embracing my life...
On the path of ecstasy and joy My journey begins....

2 comments:

  1. Another one with so much of meaning! Dude please inspire me man...Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're serious, thank you mate.. if you're not.. thanks again for least caring to drop a comment..!

    ReplyDelete