Monday 14 November 2011

Inroduction


"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."


The words were immortalised by the Tom Hanks starrer Forrest Gump...

Since this is my first post, I decided to write about the most frequent receiver of our temper, LIFE… As my topic suggests, life is uncertain, its unpredictable, I remember the story I read in school, it was about this one chap David Swan (don’t remember the name of the story). This guy travels on foot and is tired; he finds a shady spot off the road and sleeps. Now, while he’s sleeping, Wealth, Love, and Death passes him of which our David is not aware. The author tries to bring out that if we know or try to know or think over everything that could (or couldn’t) have happened to or will happen to us, our lives would be Hell…

No one knows the best way of leading life, No Babas, No Psychiatrists, No old hag Grannies, No one. These folks can help us by their opinions, experiences, but they can’t dictate their accomplishments (Though many of them do), Life is our own possession and only we’re to Judge if we’re Right or Wrong.

Life’s a mix of everything, all the shades and the colours add flavour to it, without which Life would be a pale Dal without the Tadka…

My Blog is about the person I know the best, Me and my box of chocolates…

With more to come…

Thank you…


No comments:

Post a Comment