Saturday 19 November 2011

I Survive

I Survive

How fresh is the morning and Me.,
Like the dawn melting red and pink.,
Like the little girl blushing...


I sing and write., trying to rhyme...
Looking out of a window., a gush of air raises my brow..,
I see the crisp green and grey., dying green and rising grey...
With the folks beaming like bees., to chores & cheers & happy feet..,
Dancing to the chimes of running times...
And slowly the morning dies...,

But I survive....

How fine is the day and Me.,
Like the curtained sky drizzling.,
Like the little boy running...

My hopes were built on the ruins of my dreams...
I started to live a life free of sorrow and grief..,
The 'I' who loved 'Her'., has died as his dead love...
The poems and songs of life has only me and my smile..,
And the World sublime...
With endless stream of cigarettes and coffee..,
I travel across many miles...
And slowly the day dies...,

But I survive....

How calm is the night and Me.,
Like the beaming stars lighting the ceiling.,
Like the little child sleeping...


Seldom you come in my dreams.,
In Kingdom of fairies and lilies...
I see us together, flying..,
But I know, my dreams are lying...
And slowly the night dies...,


But I survive....

- Me...

2 comments:

  1. "With endless stream of cigarettes and coffee..," what does this mean? sachi?...

    ReplyDelete